Laser Cataract Surgery
At Catalina Surgery Center, we offer laser cataract surgery using the LENSAR® Laser System. Built specifically for cataract surgery, this femtosecond laser allows our cataract surgeons to create the optimal corneal incision, gently fragment your cloudy eye lens and remove it in a more precise and efficient manner than the traditional manual method. The cloudy lens is removed and the new intraocular lens (IOL) is placed through the same corneal incision.
Benefits of the LENSAR Laser System
- Precise and accurate cataract removal and IOL placement
- Highly customized cataract surgery treatment
- May help reduce astigmatism for some patients
- Potential for improved vision results after surgery
- Possible reduction of post-surgery complications
- More comfortable procedure
To learn more about the LENSAR laser system, view their website.